Job Reference: 6943
Salary: £25k – 40k per year
Salary per: Annum
German speaking System Administrator / System Analyst required by my German based manufacturer.
- Any previous experience as a System Administrator / System Analyst is considered. I will also consider a graduate.
- It is essential the successful candidate is fluent in German and also able to communicate in English.
Location: Eschwege in Germany (Werra-Meißner-Kreis)
- Primarily assisting with the migration to a brand-new ERP system (SAGE X3)
- Systems Administration of ERP System (Sage X3 v11)
- Developing SQL query-based reporting and analysis
- Data Exporting, Data Cleansing & Data Importing
- Helping to create Process Maps of existing and proposed procedures
- Analysis and testing of new processes and data in the new ERP System.
- Any other duties as required
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the System Administrator / Analyst role in Germany.
Contact: Andy at Jago Consultants
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.
Keywords: System / Analyst / Administrator / ERP / SAGE X3 / Microtech / Mapping / Data / SQL / Report Writing
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”