Magento Back-end Developer
Job Reference: 6435
Salary: £25k – 35k per year
Salary per: Annum
We are working with a client who is recruiting for an experienced and talented Back-End Magento Web Developer to their team.
Our client is a market-leader in their field and develops their own software product for the E-commerce market. Working within a team of 4-developers and alongside a larger in-house support team of 13-staff. You must have experience using Magento. The role is a full-time permanent position.
Due to current COVID conditions, you may be based from home to start with, and will then be office based.
The role is back-end development so covers building in-house modules, back-end functionality, third-party system integrations through APIs and ongoing site bug fixing.
- Back-end development using Magento 2.
- Development of custom modules.
- Integration and customisation of third-party modules.
- Development of APIs and third-party system integrations.
- Basic front-end development using HTML, CSS, and JS an advantage.
- Experience of server setups for Magento.
- Magento performance/security optimisation.
- Magento updates and performance changes.
- Experience of debug tools and server resource monitors.
- Our client is open to experience levels, but you must have a strong knowledge of Magento and be able to work independently, as well as within a small team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Punctual and good time management.
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- High attention to detail and a structured approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary is depending on experience £25,000 – £35,000
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme.
- Hours are 9:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
Contact James at Jago Consultants for more information
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”