Light Commercial Vehicle Technician LCV
Job Reference: 7574 Bg
Salary: £24k – 36k per year
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Car Dealership
Our client is a Franchised Commercial dealership looking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician.
Package will Vary on experience – £24,000 – £36,000 including bonus.
Hours 8am – 5.30pm half an hour lunch (this will change in sprint to 8am – 6pm 1 hour lunch)
Every third Saturday 8am – 1pm
Key Responsibilities of Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- To Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards.
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff.
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times.
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements.
The Ideal Commercial Vehicle Technician:
- Qualified to Diagnostic or Technician level preferably commercial vehicle technician
- Have at least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work.
Ben @ Jago Consultants
Vehicle technician, vehicle mechanic, MOT tester, senior technician, Vehicle technician, vehicle mechanic, MOT tester, senior technician,Vehicletechnician, vehicle mechanic, MOT tester, senior technician,
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”