3rd Line Support Technician
Job Reference: 8124
Salary: £40k – 45k per year
Salary per: Annum
3rd Line Support Technician Required. Our client is an outsourced IT management company based in Fleet with clients all over the UK. They supply all aspects of IT services from VOIP, internet and servers. These services span across on premise servers to public and private cloud.
They are now looking for someone who is familiar with technology at an expert level to join their office based in Camberley. The successful candidate will need to be a role model for the rest of the team. You will need to be very comfortable in sit visits, installations, SLA’s to meet and documentation. You will also be working under the Service Desk Manager.
This position will start of remote, then will be re-locating to the office in Camberley.
- Inspiring the team via mentoring, consultancy and execution.
- Focusing on service impacting issues while maintaining client happiness.
- Taking on issues that usually take longer for other teams
- Refining the process by being a source of training on ad-hoc issues
- To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults and requests
- To adhere and contribute to the company s quality system and processes
- Maintaining documentation
- Attend site visits when required
- Azure & Officr 365 Knowledge
- 3cx / alternative vendor support
- Firewall configuration and torubleshooting
- Project Management and implementation /d design
- Remote desktop connectons implentation
- Hardware / software disagnostics
- Virtualisation environment in Hyper-V
- Ambitious & Empathic
- Salary £40,000 – £45,000 (dependant on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am – 17:00pm / 9am – 18:00pm
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare & Pension Scheme
- Assistance with professional certifications
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”