Job Reference: 7572
Salary: £34k – 35k per year
Salary per: Annum
We are working with an IT software company that is recruiting for an experienced and talented Web-Developer to their team.
Our client is a market-leader in their field and develops their own software product for the E-commerce market. Working within a small team of software developers and alongside a larger in-house support team of 13-staff. The general software platform being used is Magento-based, integrated ecommerce sites.
- Experience building responsive, mobile-first websites, with good-looking user interfaces in HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3.
- Magento layout – XML and Frontend
- Magento 2 backend knowledge (inc. API, modules, extensions)
Good to have:
- Experience in building consumer facing web applications.
- Understanding of the impact and importance of performance in web development.
- GIT source control
- Ionic Framework / Angular 5 (earlier versions of Angular helpful but not ideal)
- Progressive Web Apps / PWA
- Salary is depending on experience (DOE)
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme.
- Hybrid working Home / Office mix
- The role is a full-time permanent position.
Contact James at Jago Consultants for more information
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”