Job Reference: 6538
Salary: Market related
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Car Dealership
2 x Vehicle Technician / Mechanic required by main dealership in the Banbury area, commutable from Oxford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Rugby, Leamington Spa, Aylesbury, Kidlington.
Job Role – 2 x Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Job Location – Banbury area in Oxfordshire
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
We are working with various main car dealerships throughout Oxfordshire who are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technicians to join their growing teams. You will be working for a well-known brand and will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career with manufacturer training and full support from the management team.
As a Vehicle Technician you’ll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Vehicles. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you’ll also play your part in ensuring that customers receive great service, from start to finish.
Job Role to include:
– Undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles
– Examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests
– Achieve and maintain high technical knowledge and skill set for diagnosing and servicing vehicles
To apply for this Vehicle Technician position you will need:
– Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician or Mechanic
– Full UK Driving licence
– Excellent communication skills
– Be focused on continued development by adapting and learning as needed
– Health and safety conscious
– Previous experience as a MOT Tester would be an advantage but not essential
Training and Support:
– Full manufacturer training provided annually, which is all paid for
– The latest manufacturer training will include new technology and model training through modules both online and off site training
– Opportunity to further your skills and qualifications as your career progresses
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Vehicle Technician and Mechanic roles in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Contact: Andy at Jago Consultants
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”