Job Reference: 6670
Salary: £70k per year
Salary per: Annum
Working for an established Health Care sector provider, our client opened their UK office in 2019 and are looking to appoint an experienced IT DevOps Engineer as part of their continued growth plans.
This role is based near Bracknell, RG post code.
You will be reporting to the UK Operations Manager, but will also have a dotted-line report to the CTO within the parent company who are based in the United States.
Site Reliability Engineer role:
- Optimize and maintain uninterrupted operations from the beginning to the end of a service’s life cycle
- Troubleshoot systems issues, and facilitate resolution
- Hands-on management of the continuous build, test and deployment processes
- Maintain and enhance the automated continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
- Improve serviceability of the product by managing non-functional attributes and developing tools to scale deployment and auto-support infrastructure
- Work with technology partners to resolve issues and drive improvements in our ecosystem
- Develop and work on internal and external knowledge base, documenting tribal knowledge
- Provide and optimize on call rotations and process.
- Manage capacity and performance planning. Manage risks and disaster response
- Previous industry experience systems administration/engineering, platform automation, and infrastructure as code required
- Strong Linux system administration skills are a must
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, Consul, Vagrant, Packer)
- Worked with container management technologies such as Amazon ECS, K8s
- Preferably you will have understanding / ability to write code in, Go, Python or Java (not essential for the day-to-day job function)
- Supported and maintained scalable applications in public cloud (AWS/GCP)
- Understanding and experience in managing service reliability for applications on Java
- Understanding of Spring Boot, Microservices, Message Queues(SQS based), SQL
- Demonstrated ability in managing 24×7 systems
- Self-sufficient, self-managed, self-motivated; must be effective working both independently and as part of a team
- Must have good people and communication skills
Basic salary up to £70,000 plus bonus
If you meet the criteria, please apply or call us to discuss.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”