Service Advisor Car Dealership
Job Reference: 6319
Salary: Basic £20,000-£25,000 Depending on Experience OTE £25,000-£30,000
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Car Dealership
We are currently working with a main car dealership who are looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their growing team, our client prides itself on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all time.
As a Service Advisor you will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public.
Service Advisor Duties include:
- Ensuring customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
- Sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
- Produce job cards on in-house computer system
- Update customer and vehicle records
- Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
- Preparation and completion of invoices
For this Service Advisor position you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Service Advisor
- Full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
If you are looking to build your career as a Service Advisor, this company can offer you genuine career opportunities in an excellent working environment with fully funded training.
Service Advisor Package
- Basic £20,000-£25,000 Depending on Experience
- OTE £25,000-£30,000
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Benefits Package
Apply for this Service Advisor position with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Charlotte at Jago Consultants alternatively Call today to find out more positions in your area.
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”