Senior Power Platform Developer
Job Reference: 8125
Salary: £55k – 60k per year
Salary per: Annum
Senior Power Platform Developer required. Our client is a dynamic financial service company that emphasises a customer centred experience. Listed on the AIM on the London Stock Exchange. They focus on multi-jurisdictional financial services with offices in Malta, Gibraltar, Australia and the UK.
They are now looking for a developer who has experience with developing multipole power platform applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working within a cross-functional team to deliver ongoing value to the business. You will be working as part of a busy team, helping to grow technical solutions and deliver quality services.
This position will be hybrid-working with flexibility to work from the office full-time or ad-hock bases and when needed for meetings.
- Work as part of the IT development team to build and deliver high quality and secure solutions
- Contribute to ongoing technology decisions
- Work with business end-users, project managers, and product owners to elicit requirements
- Assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefits of Microsoft Power Platform
- Lead the technical delivery of the solution ensuring the designs meet architecture & customer requirements
- Work with product owners & business analyst o estimate requirements
- Work with project managers, owners, and operation team to ensure applications are successfully delivered
- Providing production support to applications and systems
- Assist with cyber security risk management and business continuity plan.
- Experience in Dynamics 365/CRM customer engagement – essential
- Experience with Active Directory Essential
- Experience in Azure – Essential
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform, specially PowerAps, Power Automate & Power BI
- Ability to design, develop, secure & troubleshoot Power Platform Solutions
- Experience in end-user support, application rollout support, and end user training related to PowerApps platforms & applications
- Experience in administration of PowerApps environment, solutions, applications and data sources
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of complex SQL
- Salary £55,000 – £60,000 (doe)
- Hybrid working opportunity
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”