Job Reference: 6931as1
Salary: £15k – 75k per year
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Car Dealership
Used and / or New Car Sales Executive required by my Main Dealer Motor Garage based in Canterbury, Kent.
Job Role – New or Used Sales Executive
Job Location – Canterbury, Kent
Salary – Competitive basic, and monthly commission. OTE in the region of £35-75K per annum
Used and or New Car Sales Executive Role:
- Experience within the Motor Trade as a Sales Executive
- Must have experience of and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of meeting objectives
- You will be determined to succeed and prepared to drive your performance on a daily basis
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer interaction skills
- You must be highly motivated and have a determination to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- To meet and greet customers, qualify their needs and demonstrate vehicles accordingly
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
- Training and Development from the Academy
- Uncapped commission
- 5 day working week
- Career Progression
- Company Car
- State-of-the art working environment.
- Cycle to work scheme
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the New or Used Sales Executive role in Canterbury, Kent. Which is paying a Competitive basic, and monthly commission OTE in the region of £35-75K per annum.
Contact: Andy at Jago Consultants.
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”