Job Reference: 7967as
Salary: Market related
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Car Dealership
Parts Advisor – I am working with a Main Car Dealership in the Exeter area who are seeking to recruit a Parts Advisor with previous experience as a Parts Advisor in the Motor Trade / Garage environment.
Job Role – Automotive Parts Advisor / Parts Person
Salary £23,500 basic for hours Mon-Fri 8-6.
Overtime on top, 8-1 alternate Saturdays at time and a half (£1958 per annum).
Plus quarterly bonus
Parts Advisor Role:
- Working within a busy parts department, you will be focused on delivering unrivalled levels of customer service, and a modern and efficient parts service.
- The main priority will be to maintain a high level of service to the Workshop, and to deal with a busy Trade parts operation (including export sales).
- You will need to be a strong all-rounder and understand all aspects of a parts dept. From goods-in processes, parts identification, order processes, perpetual stock checking, stock rotation, parts returns and liaising with Service over parts related matters, parts verification experience would be beneficial.
- You will be expected to deal with customers in a professional and personal focus, as expected by the brand
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor ideally with a main dealer
- Excellent customer handling skills are essential to this position
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and working as part of a team
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Parts Advisor role in Exeter, which is paying a competitive basic salary plus bonus.
Contact: Andy at Jago Consultants.
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”