Job Reference: 5770
Salary: OTE up to £22,600
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Car Dealership
Our client is a main dealership who are looking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor for their dealership.
Working within a small but busy department, you will be focused on delivering unrivalled levels of customer service, and a modern and efficient parts service. The main priority will be to maintain a high level of service to the Workshop, and to deal with a busy Trade parts operation (including export sales). This role will also involve working alongside the Service Advisors when required.
Parts Advisor Role:
- You will be working with one other Parts Advisor who is thoroughly committed to deliver an excellent Parts service.
- You will need to be a strong all-rounder and understand all aspects of a parts dept. From goods-in processes, parts identification, order processes, perpetual stock checking, stock rotation, parts returns and liaising with Service over parts related matters, parts verification experience would be beneficial
- You will be expected to deal with customers in a professional and personal focus, as expected by the brand
- You have a good technical / mechanical understanding to aide your parts identification / up-sell technique
A a Parts Advisor:
- You will ideally have a minimum of 5-years Main dealership Parts Advisor experience
- Excellent customer handling skills are essential to this position
- Preferably, but not essential, you will have experience with Kerridge / ADP
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and working as part of a team
- Basic £21,000
- OTE up to £22,600
For more information please call Charlotte at Jago Consultants
Application email: charlotte.8212EAA18.firstname.lastname@example.orgApply For This Job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”