Motorcycle Sales Executive
Job Reference: 6517
Salary: £40k – 45k per year
Salary per: Annum
Motorbike Sales Executive required by my client based in Hampshire – near Bournemouth, Poole and Ringwood.
Job Role – Motorbike Sales Executive
Job Location – nr Bournemouth, Poole and Ringwood in Hampshire.
Salary – OTE 40k – 45k
Motorbike Sales Executive Role:
- Previous experience as a Motorbike Sales Executive
- Must have experience of and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of meeting objectives
- You will be determined to succeed and prepared to drive your performance on a daily basis
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer interaction skills
- You must be highly motivated and have a determination to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- To meet and greet customers, qualify their needs and demonstrate motorbikes accordingly
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used motorbike sales including add-on sales
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Motorbike Sales Executive role in Hampshire. close to Bournemouth, Poole and Ringwood. With an OTE of 40k – 45k.
Contact: Andy at Jago Consultants
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”