Job Reference: 6655
Salary: £38k – 45k per year
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Management Accountant
Our client is a franchised car dealership who is looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join their team. This position will be covering multiple sites for one brand.
Management Accountant Role:
- To produce monthly site and consolidated management accounts to specified deadlines.
- To acquaint the Financial Controller and General Managers of fall down areas.
- To ensure all control accounts are reconciled monthly
- To ensure accounting procedures are correctly adhered to throughout the department and the Company as a whole. Undertaking internal audits within the company as required.
- To prepare and submit Manufacturer returns
- To prepare / consolidate group format profit forecasts – weekly / quarterly / ad-hoc
- To analyse and compare financial and non financial key indicator data (external and internal) presenting to management in a meaningful and appropriate format
- To assist with working capital management – controlling funding plans / loan accounts, forecasting cashflows etc.
- To prepare financial year end statutory accounts and full supporting packs
- To prepare draft budgets, both capital and revenue, in conjunction with the General Managers and Financial Controller
- To attend management meetings and training activities when required
- To provide financial advice and guidance to General and Line Management
- To perform other tasks as reasonably requested by the Financial Controller or Franchise Director.
- Previous motor trade experience as a management accountant is essential.
- To be part or fully AAT qualified, or equivalent qualification.
- To be able to work efficiently to complete your own tasks, as well as motivating your team
- To be able to complete larger projects, whilst managing your day-to-day workload
- Working to monthly deadlines.
If you think this could be the role for you. Please apply today.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”