Local Business Development Manager
Job Reference: 5446
Salary: OTE up to £42K Depending on Experience
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Car Dealership
Our client is a main car dealership who is looking to recruit a Local Business Development Manager to join their busy and thriving site.
You will need to be highly organised and possess excellent administrative skills. The main purpose of the role is to administer the website, load offers and stock details whilst increasing Sales volume through all available channels.
Local Business Development Manager Role:
- Qualify and Identify customer’s needs, providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Discuss renewals with existing customer, obtaining future commitment
- Business Development and Building new and existing relationships
- Deliver consistent results through the use of the sales process
- Manage an effective follow up customer system/database.
- Produce weekly management information, progress and activity reports
As a Local Business Development Manager:
- You will be working already be working in a Sales Executive role within the motor industry, and will be very successful in your career. Ideally Experienced in Fleet Sales
- You will need to follow a structured sales process, whilst being able to build a strong rapport with each customer.
- You will be determined to succeed and prepared to drive your performance on a daily basis.
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
If you are looking to build your Career in a Local Business Development Manager role, this company can offer you a genuine career opportunity in an excellent working environment with fully funded training.
Local Business Development Manager Package:
OTE up to £42K Depending on Experience
Monday – Friday
Apply for this position with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Charlotte at Jago Consultants alternatively Call today to find out more positions in your area.
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply For This Job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”