IT Project Manager
Job Reference: 4962
Salary: £55k – 60k per year
Salary per: Annum
We are currently working with a well-established organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team.
For this IT Project Manager position you will need to have previous experience in Project Management with a proven track record and knowledge in the IT sector.
- You will need to be proactive and demonstrable management skills, with a good knowledge of in depth documentation and delivery planning (incl. RAID, budgets, tracking and reporting).
- You play a leading role in business transformation by assisting teams to review and design processes into Microsoft dynamics.
- You will be confident in developing and maintaining great relations with partners, ensuring they are kept up to date in the development and implementation of IT.
- You will be friendly but professional in your approach with a drive to succeed.
- You will be confident with all computer systems, and both written and verbal communication skills.
This IT Project Manager position has a competitive salary depending on experience.
For more information contact James at Jago Consultants.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”