IT Hardware Engineer
Job Reference: 7182
Salary: £21k – 21.5k per year
Salary per: Annum
Our client is a successful, privately owned IT company based in the Worthing area. They have an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking IT Hardware Technician to join their expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress within a successful, well established company offering continued training and development.
Our client is looking for a Hardware Engineer with 12 months plus experience of diagnosing and resolving software and hardware issues on laptop and desktop computers.
This will be a customer facing role as the successful candidate will be based in our retail unit providing IT support to our retail clients. Additionally, you will support the company’s Managed Service department in provisioning new equipment for clients. This role offers a great opportunity to develop a career in IT with multiple progression paths available with extensive training and certification on offer.
A Summary of your daily duties will include:
- Front of House, off the street sales & support
- Stock receipting and management
- Promotional support
General Skills & Experience
– Minimum 1 year experience in a similar IT function; ideally in a commercial environment but also considerations will be made for academic experience
– Strong customer care and client facing skills
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Excellent telephone manner
– Organised, focused and rigorous
– Proven problem-solving skills
– Must have desire and ability to develop new skills on the job
– Strong team focus and ability to work with and without direct supervision
– Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 to 10
– Office 2013 to 2019
– Office 365 – All features
– PC Hardware troubleshooting and optimisation
– Knowledge of the Windows Deployment Services would be desirable but not essential
IT Technician package:
Call James at Jago Consultants for more information
IT Technician, IT Support, ICT Technician, ICT Support, IT Engineer, ICT Engineer, Technical Support
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”