Job Reference: 4959
Salary: £60,000 DOE
Salary per: Annum
We are working with a growing company who are looking for an experienced IT Manager to oversee their IT department.
For this IT Manager position:
- You will be managing a small team of IT technicians therefore it is essential that you have the ability to lead and ensure co-operation and collaboration across all areas of responsibilities.
- As a growing company, the need to review and forward plan IT requirements and projects is essential to meet growth aspirations
- You will have a major input into IT planning, budgets and projects
- You will monitoring all on their key performance across the function, delivering continuous improvement.
- Develop and manage OIT roadmap, ensure currency of technology is appropriate to business and IT strategy’s; having a good knowledge of market trends to drive business forward.
You will help with the technical support and overseeing projects such as the common IT technical services, including shared IT infrastructure, telecommunications, security serviced and outsourced serviced.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, call us today for a friendly, confidential chat with one of our experienced consultants.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”