Field IT Technician
Job Reference: 6369
Salary: Up to £28,000 Depending on Experience
Salary per: Annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Field IT Technician to join a busy and successful computer company in the Shoreham area.
For this position you will be responsible for the support, maintenance and set up of client IT systems around the South East and London.
* As this role is a field based role, a Full UK Driving Licence is essential*
As an Field IT Technician:
- You will need to be confident in installing server and infrastructure hardware, including firewalls and SonicWall.
- You will need to have excellent practical experience if virtulisation technologies, predominately using VMware but also Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, VLANs, WAN & VPN connectivity and routing, with practical knowledge.
- You will be experienced using Windows desktop operating systems, installing and configuring including connecting to Microsoft Windows Network/Domain.
- You will also have previous experience using wireless network technologies, StorageCraft, Apple Macs and associated ecosystem, SANs and iSCSI soloutions. MS Office suite is essential.
For this position you will need to have a proactive, can do attitude with the drive to learn and develop your knowledge, in return working for a friendly, successful company where you will be able to build a strong and stable career.
You will need to have 2years hands-on, practical experience supporting, installing and configuring Windows networks, comprising Windows 2008 (and onwards) Server, Exchange, Office 365 & Small Business Servers (SBS) along with the associated technologies.
Field IT Technician Package:
- up to £28,000 Depending on Experience
- Company Car
- Laptop will be included in this package.
If your experience matches what you are looking for and you would like more information, please contact Aimie at Jago Consultants
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”