Family Law Solicitor
Job Reference: 6458
Salary: Market related
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Finance Manager
A rare an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Law Solicitor to join a well-respected practice based in Slough.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to run their own case load of privately funded client matters to a high standard applying their knowledge and understanding of law and practices, as well as continuing to develop their expertise.
• You will be a Family Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE
• You will be confident and have good experience of running your own general family, privately funded caseload.
• Ability to represent before the Family Court or experience in advocacy is a distinct advantage.
• You will have a meticulous, almost forensic eye for detail.
• Excellent communication and client care skills are necessary.
• The successful candidate will combine both fee earning and management and develop their career, in addition will enjoy a certain amount of autonomy and work in a relatively standalone role but will have the support of an experienced and knowledgeable team and a legal assistant.
• Competitive Salary.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”