Job Reference: 6541
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Stock Broker
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Employment Lawyer with 3 + years PQE to join our clients thriving practice in the Eastbourne area. Handling a demanding caseload of employment and litigation matters, the successful candidate will prove their exceptional client care skills on a daily basis.
To be considered for this position you will need to have the following requirement and experience.
- A commercially-minded ambitious employment and litigation lawyer;
- Ideally a solicitor of up to 3 years’ PQE or an experienced Chartered Legal Executive;
- Experience of employer and employee work;
- Committed to help with the further development of an already thriving employment practice;
- Advising both employers and employees on all aspects of employment law and human resources, and occasionally on business immigration;
- Managing employment tribunal and county court litigation;
- Advising on Settlement Agreements;
- Drafting employment contracts, handbooks and policies;
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”