Diagnostic Vehicle Technician
Job Reference: 6417
Salary: OTE circa £30,000-£35,000
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Car Dealership
Our client is a prestige main dealership, looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Technician to join their busy aftersales team.
To be considered for this position you MUST be a manufacturer trained diagnostic or master technician.
Master Technician Role:
- To carry out Servicing and repairs to Manufacturer’s standards
- To carry out complex and involved diagnostic fault-finding and rectification
- To maintain and proactively keep informed of technical bulletins and updates
- To carry out warranty work in accordance with Manufacturer’s guidelines, and complete all necessary paper work
- Mentor / train / share information with other Technicians
- Experience working as either a ‘Senior’ or ‘Master’ Technician level is preferred
- Trained to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical, Maintenance & Repair or GNVQ equivalent
- You must have a valid Driving licence
Master/Diagnostic Technician Package:
- Basic £24,000-£27,000
- OTE circa £30,000-£35,000
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply for this Diagnostic Technician send an up to date CV to Howard at Jago Consultants. Call today to find out about more positions in your area.
Application email: howard.523DF1F55.email@example.comApply For This Job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”