Data Analyst SQL
Job Reference: 7060
Salary: Market related
Salary per: Annum
Experienced Database Analyst or Data Engineer with SQL experience required
Working within a team of inhouse developers and testers plus cloud operations and support services, you will be empowered to take the client’s product to greater heights and look to the future in supporting the building of a data platform roadmap.
Looking for someone that can make an immediate contribution around supporting, maintaining, tuning and optimising the data that the client’s platform sits upon in ‘lab’ conditions, as observed in our CI/CD pipeline, and when live for on‐premise and cloud customers assist with third line support.
Combined with contributing to the current model, build a road map that looks to further leverage automation, review and update technology/architecture to ensure long term technical viability, provide insight to feed DevOps pipeline, infusing key analytics technologies where appropriate. Prior experience of working through data platform transitions and upgrade desired.
Ultimate responsibility, as part of the team, for ensuring that the solution continues to exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability and reliability.
1. Experience working with relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle) in a DBA / Data Engineer type role.
2. Query troubleshooting knowledge such as isolating blocks of poor performing SQL, determining root cause, and developing remediation actions.
3. Experience with database management tools.
4. Experience with database performance tuning.
5. Cloud Data Engineer / SysAdmin experience.
6. Experience having worked through a solution’s customer base transitioning from on‐premise/hybrid to cloud
7. Experience with data migration strategies and moving large scale production systems either in on‐ premise/data centre environments or migration to cloud scenarios.
8. Knowledge of cloud development platforms and options.
9. Proven track record in designing, building and maintaining enterprise level applications.
• A degree or industry recognised equivalent in a computer/numerate subject
Enterprise‐scale technical experience working with relational databases and cloud/hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs and database migrations.
The technical aptitude and experience to learn new/emerging technologies and understand relevant cloud trend.
Someone who can blend the near‐term needs with the long‐term vision and provide leadership on that long term data platform vision.
Salary depending on Experience level
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”