Job Reference: 6413
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Credit Control
Our client is a franchised car dealership looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team.
Credit Controller role:
- To manage the Sales ledger with an aim to reduce outstanding debt
- To contact customers with the aim to reduce and maintain the number of days sales outstanding for payment to acceptable levels/targets
- To carry out Daily Sales Ledger routines, general admin, cash allocation, and References, ensuring that cash is allocated accurately on the day of receipt and the Ledger is fully up-to-date and reconciled.
- To assist in compiling a detailed report
Credit Controller – Requirements:
- Have a strong experience in a Credit Control role.
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal and external relationships.
- You will be highly organised with great attention to detail.
- You will work well within a team but be able to manage you own work load.
- You will have a proactive approach to your work
This Credit Controller position salary if £20,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
To apply for this Credit Controller position, send an up to date CV to Howard at Jago Consultants. Call today to find out about more positions in your area.
Application email: howard.723CD07A7.email@example.comApply For This Job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”