Conveyancing Secretary or Paralegal
Job Reference: 6540
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Stock Broker
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary or Paralegal to join a modern, multi service law firm based in the Alresford area. The firm is established in the local area and provides a range of legal services. The firm has continued to grow due to providing outstanding client care. You would join the firm’s hard working and friendly conveyancing team.
Ideally you will be:
- 4 years experience as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary & will have worked in the conveyancing department of a firm of solicitors within the last 6 months
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail with good keyboard and word processing skills
- Good numeracy skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Candidates must be positive, proactive, friendly, organised, be a good team player, be able to work to deadlines and be a quicker learner
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary and be provided with parking within a short walk of our office in the centre of Alresford.
Hours for this role at 9am to 5:30 pm with a 1 hours lunch break.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”