Job Reference: 6227
Salary: OTE up to £50,000 Depending on Experience
Salary per: Annum
Sector: Car Dealership
Our client is a busy main dealership who are looking to recruit an experienced and successful Aftersales Manager to run their service department.
Aftersales Manager Role:
- To oversee all aspects of the Service Department operations
- Reviewing CSI surveys and other measures for monitoring customer satisfaction
- To challenge and drive the performance of the Service department staff
- Manage, coach and motivate your team to build long-term staff delight and potential progression
- Controlling costs for the department
- Monitoring performance against agreed targets / budgets
- To control the recruitment process, as required
- Performance analysis to identify areas of weakness and appropriate, targeted marketing activity.
- Review Service KPIs on a regular basis to track / monitor performance and identify trends
Aftersales Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Service Manager or Aftersales Manager who is successful in their current position
- You will need to be a ‘leader’ of people and an ambassador for the Brand and Dealergroup.
- Can demonstrate a stable career path.
In return you will be working in excellent facilities, for a company who can offer long-term career progression and a rewarding package
OTE up to £50,000 Depending on Experience
Howard – Jago Consultants
Apply For This Job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”