2nd Line Network Support
Job Reference: 6469
Salary: £24k – 28k per year
Salary per: Annum
Our client is an established and successful IT MSP / hosted Telephony Provider. They are looking to recruit an experienced, Technical Network Consultant to join their business.
- Install, support and maintain hosted & Avaya IP Office, hosted telephony, LAN/WAN equipment.
- Design, install, test and maintenance of CAT5e, CAT6, and Cw1308 cable schemes
- Provide support on connectivity including PSTN, ISDN, SIP, ADSL, FTTC and Leased Lines
- Installation/configuration and fault finding of SIP services
- Configuration and maintenance for routers
- Providing Telephone/Remote and On-Site support & installation for customer devices and related software, network servers, and storage
- Providing Support for Windows 7/8/10, Server 2008//2012/2016, SBS 2008 and SBS 2011, Mac OS, Android and IOS
- Diagnosing and resolving issues with Remote Desktop Servers, Folder Redirection and Remote Applications
- Responsible for managing own workload and to ensure tickets can be progressed correctly, referring to our Service Desk Manager if required
- Creating, amending and administering Active Directory/MS Exchange and Office 365 accounts for customers
Skills and experience required:
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of telephony and the technology market
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Installations and Migrations.
- Good understanding of networks, WAN, LAN, switching, routing security and SIP trunks
- Experience of engineering activity with telephone systems, IT networking and IP Addresses.
- IT skills including experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- High level of customer service with exceptional telephone manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines
- A flexible and positive approach toward problem solving.
The role is office based with field-based customers. You must be prepared to travel for business, a company vehicle is provided for on-site visits.
Monday to Friday 40 Hours per week
£24,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience)
25 Days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
For more information please contact James Frost.
Submit below form to apply for this job
You may be interested in
Register your details with us by completing our online form and attach a copy of your curriculum vitae. We will contact you to discuss your personal needs and keep you updated with any relevant vacancies.
“Amazing Company not like the rest of the recruiters out there. Really listened to my wants/needs and will definitely recommend to my friends/colleagues”
“The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing.”
“Fantastic – they were brilliant. Best agency ever!!”
“Karen has been a great help in my Career change and I will be sure to recommend you guys to my friends and colleagues”
“Brilliant help from Andy hats off to him”
“You guys make it personal and go the extra mile to help. Thanks so much”
“Definitely stood out against other agencies”